breslog feature & interview

Lately I've focused my attention mainly on my little shop and on my handmade accessories and toys, that I've forgotten how to draw or how it feels like. I especially miss drawing fashion illustration. I've set so many goals for myself at the beginning of this summer and I think I've only accomplished half... or not even nearly as much. At least I read a good amount of books, an activity I kind of forgot in the last couple of years.

Anyway, recently I got a feature on Breslo, an interview with Cinnamoncloves. I was so glad for the warm welcome in their community and I hope I will feel right at home there, I do already. So thank you very much!


Click on the image to read the article.


Comments

  1. Imi place , ai talent omule!Prin asta ti-ai mai castigat un cititor, bafta si la cat mai multe articole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, multumesc foarte mult! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts