some blog updates

I've been talking earlier on about making a few updates to my blog and so, after many many hours of going through all the posts, I finally managed to get the job done.

Most of the updates were made to the Labels section; now you have more organised and general categories to browse through.

I also made some updates to the pictures and their properties. Some photos were changed completely and I'll tweet about those one at a time so it will be easier for you to know which is which.

When I got to the very beginning of my blog I saw some postes about what I was thinking at the time, I was only 21, and I can't believe how much of my perception about everything has changed in just 4 years. But I'm guessing that can only be good, I am a very big fan of change, where it's neccessary, so I'm thinking that in 2 years time, what I think right now will be very different from what I'll think then.

Anyway, enjoy browsing through my blog's pages, if you have any suggestions, critiques or if you find any misspellings, you must (must, I say) let me know.

Here's a photo from one of the most relaxing and beautiful Sunday of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts