last snowfall


I hope it really was the last snowy day, because honestly, I've had enough of it for this winter. That day though, my sister and I decided to take a few photos of some accessories that I've made, to showcase in my little shop, for practical reasons, of course.


And amongst all those colourful monsters, I've sneaked some new earrings that I've made recently. It was something I haven't tackled with but always wanted to. Now I guess I'm hooked (pun intended) and I'll try some new designs. But for now, I hope you'll enjoy these. You can find them all in my shop and my Breslo shop


And some new, huge and beautiful necklaces I've made. They are geometrical, fragmented rainbows, a more abstract view of them, I guess.


I've also worked a bit on my blog's design, some new buttons here and there, new banner. I think it looks clean, sleek and more put together. Let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular Posts