sticker illustrations - 12th edition


All you sticker-bombers out there, it's that time of the year, when I have some freshly baked goodies for you. Continuing my space exploration, that I've started last year with the last sticker series, where astronauts were my main focus, I've "discovered" four new designs that have travelled throughout the galaxy just to make your gadgets, notebooks, laptops, walls and furniture look spacetastic. 

The view - marker & liner on paper | 21x14.8 cm

The planet - marker & liner on paper | 21x14.8 cm

I'm so proud of this universe inspired series, I can only thank Uman Shop for letting me tap into all my artsy ideas and for turning them into reality. So grab them until they run out of oxygen, I think Uman's having a giveaway as we speak, check it out.  

The octoalien - marker & liner on paper | 21x14.8 cm

The martian - marker & liner on paper | 21x14.8 cm



Comments

Popular Posts