from the mountains to the sea


Many times when I get to paint a family portrait, people ask for an outdoors scene. It seems people feel more connected to nature than their home cities. And I can't blame them, nature is what this Earth is made of, and this planet itself is our home. So in one way or another, we all live in the same place and we should all be a happy, united nation, from the mountains to the sea, from one person to the other. So, I've gathered a couple of portraits I've made lately, that inspire just that, a family unit and the closeness to mother nature.

The beach side - custom portrait - watercolour on paper | 21x28 cm


  • theme: family, beach
  • colour: various


The first illustration is a replica of a family photo, transformed into my typical bobble-headed creatures, while the second one is a mix of many, to get the personal touch of each character. And while painting the kids, I feel in love with their styles, I mean... look at them. Aren't them the cutest?

The mountain view - custom portrait - watercolour on paper | 29,7x42 cm


  • theme: family, mountains, mountain bikes
  • colours: many


Comments

Popular Posts