the artist


I've wanted to make some changes and update my blog for way to long now, I'm not even going to start thinking about my web page, but I finally got round to do it and I couldn't be happier. It is much simpler and easier to navigate and it looks more put together. I'm still figuring some things out but in the meantime I hope you will enjoy the new look as well.

And what better way to celebrate this change than with a new image of... myself. I've been making these different-type of portraits for so many people and I thought I was about time I've made one for myself as well. It represents everything I am and do and fits perfectly as my logo.

Dushky - custom logo - watercolour on paper | 21x14 cm


  • theme: me, art, fashion, space, stripes
  • colour: yes, please


Fun-fact I just discovered, this post would be the 100th in the portraits-project, so I just thought it was a cute coincidence.


Comments

Popular Posts